Lumber Wrap and Packaging Products
We were the first to develop lumber wrap over 20 years ago and
continue to lead the way today! We're headquartered in the
heart of the Redwood Empire and consequently, our sales team has
over 70 years of experience serving the timber industry.
You will find us to be the most knowledgeable, professional, and responsive in the business. If you have a special
lumber wrap or packaging need, give us a call - we can customize a solution for you at a price you can afford. Whether it's the
thickness of the poly, specialized venting or dispensing requirements, or the amount UVI (Ultraviolet Inhibitor) added, we can
make it for you!
We also understand that having the product to you at the right time is crucial to your lumber shipping and storage needs. Our
lead times are the shortest in the industry - so we'll have it there when you need it!
Provides maximum protection and is also 100% recyclable
- Available in Sheeting or a Variety of Bag Options
- Mono-Extruded and Co-Extruded White/Black or White/Tan
- Bags Available on Perforated Roll
- Ultraviolet Inhibitor (UVI) available
- Customized mil thickness
- Venting Options
- Custom Printing Up to 8 Colors!
Ideal for Softwood Lumber
- Available in Sheeting or Pre-Sewn Bags
- Available in Mono or Co-Extruded
- White/Black, White/Tan, & Paperback Options
- 4-Color Custom Printing Available
- UVI Available
- Custom Venting Options
- Custom mil Thickness Available
- Digital Printing Available
For the Unique Protection Requirements of Laminated Beams
- Heavier Gauge Woven Poly for Extra Protection
- Available Plain or Custom-Printed (Up to 3 colors)
- Available in White/Tan or White/Black to Inhibit Mildew
- Widths up to 144"
- Virtually Any Artwork Can be printed
- Up to 8 Colors on Poly Lumber Wrap
- Up to 4 Colors on Woven Lumber Wrap
- Digital Woven Printing Available to East Coast Customers
Until now, only woven lumber wrap offered a staple strip for easy removal of staples from the unit.
Looking for Pallet Covers?
Visit our website dedicated entirely to our Printed Pallet Covers.
We use the same technology and produce the the same high-quality product
with additional features.